Domanda

my sim number

• 6 September 2021
  • 10 risposte
  • 20586 visualizzazioni

I didn't used my Italian SIM card for a while so I lost number where can I check it ? 

10 risposte

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

Hi @David, when did you last top up?

It was discussed in this post

https://community.windtre.it/variazioni-60/sim-disattivata-dopo-11-o-24-mesi-885 

where you can find the link of the form for requesting the recovery of the telephone number

Last top up was previous month but since I changed my phone I can't find my number. 

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

If you have installed the App, you will find it at the top and on the Home for the details.

The top-ups made, however, including the last one, can be found by opening the menu at the top right, then Reload and Archive

Livello utente 3
Badge +1

Hi @David, we've turned your conversation into a question so it's easier to find the solution you're looking for 😊

Do windtre have som ussd code *# which show me the number. I don't have created account for app and for that I need to know my number :)

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

To my knowledge there is no code for this request.

You can try from Settings / About phone / Status / SIM status. By scrolling down you should see your number (for Android)

Settings / Phone / My Number (for I-Phone)

Phone number unknown.

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

With some call attempts you should see your calling number on the display. If you have no way, contact them and ask the operator directly. 

Number from abroad +393205000200 from the active sim. 

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

Hi @David, have you solved?

Hi, no I was not able to call that number only internet connection is working but not regular call.

Rispondi alla domanda