Domanda

Fixed Line Contract Number

• 10 June 2022
  • 2 risposte
  • 56 visualizzazioni

I am currently not in Europe and I cannot have an access to my Wi-Fi contract. I tried to e-mail to servizioclienti159@pec.windtre.it but when I try to send an e-mail, it says address not found or unavailable to receive the message. I am trying to get in contact with customer service by Will but no one is returning to my messages as well.Is there any other e-mails that I can use to get in touch? Maybe other ways as well. Thanks. 

2 risposte

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

The e-mail address servizioclienti159@pec.windtre.it is a certified mail so it can only receive from another certified e-mail. If you are abroad you can try to contact them at +393205000200

The e-mail address servizioclienti159@pec.windtre.it is a certified mail so it can only receive from another certified e-mail. If you are abroad you can try to contact them at +393205000200

Thank you for you suggestion! I’ve been trying to call them for more than an hour now. They are still not responding. “Will” is not directing me to a human colleague also. I need an alternative e-mail that I can get in contact with a human. Not phone number or “Will”. I hope someone from WindTre will see this and provide me an e-mail that I can send my necessary documents to help me. Thanks again!

Rispondi alla domanda