Browser non supportato

Utilizza Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge per navigare il nostro sito a tutta velocità e piena esperienza

How can I track my WINDTRE SIM package?

To check the status of your SIM order and find out where your parcel is, simply access the order confirmation email we sent you and click on 'Track the shipment', or in the Orders section of your Client Area, where you will also see the order summary and the expected delivery date of your WINDTRE SIM.

Will I receive confirmation after completing the purchase of the online SIM card?

Yes, an order confirmation email will be sent to the address you entered in the Contact Us section during the purchase process.

Can I cancel an order after purchasing the offer and SIM online?

You cannot cancel an order directly online once the purchase has been completed. However, you may exercise your right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of your order.

Can I change the address, phone number, date or time of delivery?

The date and/or time of delivery cannot be changed directly online once the purchase has been completed, however you can request any changes by contacting our logistics operator directly on 0358032612 (active Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm). You can also contact the logistics operator directly to communicate the correct address and/or telephone number or a telephone number other than the one indicated in the order.

How long will it take to activate my new SIM purchased online?

It takes up to 48 hours from the end of the video identification process to activate the SIM card or, if you have chosen the courier activation mode, from delivery. Once the video identification procedure is successful, the SIM automatically activates within 48 hours.

What happens if I don't have a photocopy of my ID document with me when the SIM is delivered?

With the video identification procedure, you don't have to be present at the SIM delivery. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate the SIM card upon delivery. If you have chosen courier identification the process cannot be completed without a photocopy of the document, therefore the product will be returned to the warehouse and will be handled as returned.

Se cerchi informazioni specifiche sul tuo numero, accedi all’Area Clienti o all’App WINDTRE e chatta con WILL!

Hai ancora bisogno di aiuto?