Domanda

Account balance 0 after top up

• 30 May 2023
  • 1 risposta
  • 177 visualizzazioni

We got the sim card a year ago when traveling to Italy and now would like to recharge it to use it again. I am logged into website on desktop and charged 2 times: 6€ and 6€. Every time the balance appears, account is active and then in several minutes the balance is 0 again and account is not active. In “Call your country” plan details it says monthly top up of 11.99€ from the account balance. I read in one post that additional 2-3€ needed in some cases… How can we get to the customer service rep from Canada? Sim card in not in our phone yet…

1 risposta

Livello utente 3
Badge +9

Hi Julia042, probably the traffic advance token mechanism has been triggered which provides for a charge of €2.98 more than the cost of your offer and is triggered every time your credit is insufficient on the renewal date. It happens often to me, so I can explain how it works: the included traffic is not blocked but, to ensure service continuity, it is made available in advance for 1 calendar day, at a cost of €0.99. If, the following day, the credit is still insufficient, the traffic included is made available again for a further 4 days, at a cost of an additional €1.99. You should have received messages informing you of this. If you need further information, you can contact Customer Service from abroad on +393205000200. I hope I've been useful.

Rispondi alla domanda