windtre package

• 20 June 2021
  • 14 risposte
  • 789 visualizzazioni

good day . i am going to arrive in italy in 2 month. how much would cost to buy and activate sim card and add to it 60 gb or 100gb package ? thanks

14 risposte

Livello utente 3
Badge +7

Hi, 

do you need Data only package?

in this case you can have 100gb for 2 month 14,99 euro 

or 200gb for 2 month for 19,99euro

ciao!

Thanks

but can I have also Cube Medium 60 GB  or Cube Large 100 GB 

https://www.windtre.it/offerte-internet-mobile/

and h9w much would cost activation and registration in Windtre offices ?

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

Hi @Maxim, Cube Medium 60 and Cube Large 100 (150 GBs from today) are Easy Pay offers, so you can pay them only with a credit card or IBAN, moreover you have to keep the SIM active at least for 2 years.

Then, I recommend Cube Large Limited Edition 100 GBs prepaid. It costs 12,99/month, 30€ at first for SIM, activation and 1 month included.

Regards.

Thanks a lot. Can i buy data only package  of about  50 GB+ sim. I need it only for 2 weeks

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

Thanks a lot. Can i buy data only package  of about  50 GB+ sim. I need it only for 2 weeks

Cube Large is Limited Edition because normally gives only 50 GBs, but now gives 100.

so the cheapest option is sim for 30 eur which will include  50 GB package? I need only data with sim for 2 weeks

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

so the cheapest option is sim for 30 eur which will include  50 GB package? I need only data with sim for 2 weeks

You can activate Summer Card, it gives 100 GBs/2 months for 25€ SIM included.

so 25 eur total includes activation registration and 100 GB. can be bought in any windtre pint?

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

so 25 eur total includes activation registration and 100 GB. can be bought in any windtre pint?

Yes, of course! :slight_smile:

it includes the sim card price also?

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

it includes the sim card price also?

Yes: 14,99€ for the plan and 10€ for the SIM.

and includes activation and registration? Thanks a lot a lot

grazie mille

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

and includes activation and registration? Thanks a lot a lot

grazie mille

Activation is zero.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Good day. With  your advise I have indeed purchased windtre while I was in Italy. but it was some different package… I have returned back to Israel. the question is I want to gve this sim card to someone. 1. how can I check how much data is left there? 2. the seller old me the package is valid only for 30 days. is there an option to prolong it? 

Thanks a lot again

Rispondi alla domanda