windtre package

• 20 June 2021
  • 14 risposte
  • 790 visualizzazioni

good day . i am going to arrive in italy in 2 month. how much would cost to buy and activate sim card and add to it 60 gb or 100gb package ? thanks

14 risposte

Good day. With  your advise I have indeed purchased windtre while I was in Italy. but it was some different package… I have returned back to Israel. the question is I want to gve this sim card to someone. 1. how can I check how much data is left there? 2. the seller old me the package is valid only for 30 days. is there an option to prolong it? 

Thanks a lot again

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

and includes activation and registration? Thanks a lot a lot

grazie mille

Activation is zero.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

and includes activation and registration? Thanks a lot a lot

grazie mille

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

it includes the sim card price also?

Yes: 14,99€ for the plan and 10€ for the SIM.

it includes the sim card price also?

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

so 25 eur total includes activation registration and 100 GB. can be bought in any windtre pint?

Yes, of course! :slight_smile:

so 25 eur total includes activation registration and 100 GB. can be bought in any windtre pint?

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

so the cheapest option is sim for 30 eur which will include  50 GB package? I need only data with sim for 2 weeks

You can activate Summer Card, it gives 100 GBs/2 months for 25€ SIM included.

so the cheapest option is sim for 30 eur which will include  50 GB package? I need only data with sim for 2 weeks

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

Thanks a lot. Can i buy data only package  of about  50 GB+ sim. I need it only for 2 weeks

Cube Large is Limited Edition because normally gives only 50 GBs, but now gives 100.

Thanks a lot. Can i buy data only package  of about  50 GB+ sim. I need it only for 2 weeks

Livello utente 4
Badge +3

Hi @Maxim, Cube Medium 60 and Cube Large 100 (150 GBs from today) are Easy Pay offers, so you can pay them only with a credit card or IBAN, moreover you have to keep the SIM active at least for 2 years.

Then, I recommend Cube Large Limited Edition 100 GBs prepaid. It costs 12,99/month, 30€ at first for SIM, activation and 1 month included.

Regards.

Thanks

but can I have also Cube Medium 60 GB  or Cube Large 100 GB 

https://www.windtre.it/offerte-internet-mobile/

and h9w much would cost activation and registration in Windtre offices ?

Livello utente 3
Badge +7

Hi, 

do you need Data only package?

in this case you can have 100gb for 2 month 14,99 euro 

or 200gb for 2 month for 19,99euro

ciao!

Rispondi alla domanda