Domanda

Line suspended without reason

• 17 January 2022
  • 1 risposta
  • 163 visualizzazioni

On 9th December 2021, I was sent an SMS from Windtre stating that I have to visit a Windtre store to update data relating to my sim. However, on visiting the Windtre Negozio in Corso San Gottardo, 20136, Milano, I was informed by the lady in the store that I did not need to update anything. 

On 4th January, I received another SMS from windtre stating that because I did not update my information, my sim will be deactivated in ten days. 

Since I am currently out of Italy, on 7th and 8th January, I chatted with customer support on the Windtre App. I was asked to send my passport copy or id copy to check my commercial/administrative position. I sent a scan of my passport and Permesso di Soggiorno and was told that the matter had been resolved. Afterwards, I had been sent a confirmation SMS from windtre as well.

However, on checking now my phone line has been suspended without reason. 

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: 1. I have tried calling their international customer helpline but no one is picking up.

1. I have also tried using the app however it keep getting the same response stating that there is a glitch.
  2. I have also tried sending emails to their customer service email but the email is invalid.

1 risposta

Livello utente 3
Badge +13

Hi @NG03, to understand what happened and solve the problem you must necessarily contact customer service by calling 159 or by writing in the chat of the Windtre APP.
In the community we are all users like you.
Have a good evening

Rispondi alla domanda