Risolto

Reactivate my expired sim

• 13 March 2022
  • 7 risposte
  • 677 visualizzazioni

Hello.
I am currently in Ukraine and my sim card has expired. How can I recover my card remotely and top up my account?
Thanks.

icon

Miglior risposta da Lady_True 14 March 2022, 20:51

Vedi l'originale

7 risposte

Livello utente 2
Badge
Hi, we've moved your question to the variations category so you know where to find it
Livello utente 5
Badge +21

Hi @TheAndEx you can find some posts on the subject.

Basically you have 11 months from the deactivation of the sim to be able to reactivate the number.

The form with your document must also be sent.

The purchase of the sim necessary for recovery will have to be done in a shop here in Italy (which is always within 11 months of time)

If you call from abroad, WindTre customer service answers the number +393205000200

Hi, My sim card it's expired and I didn't know when it will be expired.  I try to top up but it's not going through. Can you sorted out for me I need this number urgently. Thank you.

Thank you, @Lady_True 
Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian and can't make phone calls. Can I send the completed document and passport by e-mail or contact the operator somehow?

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

Ok then I think the fastest way then is to try to write on Will chat from both the app and the website.

On the chat you can attach the necessary documentation.

Thanks. 
I tried via chat and the bot does not transfer me to the operator. 
And in applications/web does not let me into my account. Probably due to the fact that my number is expired.

Livello utente 5
Badge +21

Yes, I think the reason is precisely this.

But if the sim has been deactivated for a short time, you should still be able to log in. Otherwise all you have to do is try to call +393205000200, maybe you can explain the problem.

Rispondi alla domanda